What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a way to place an online order without needing to pay the whole amount upfront! We ship your order out as normal and you pay it off in fortnightly instalments over 6 or 8 weeks.
- Pay over 4 equal payments
- Complete your checkout in seconds with instant approval
- No interest or added fees
How do I use Afterpay?
• You can add items to your shopping cart and checkout as you normally would
• Select Afterpay as your payment method
• You will be redirected to the Afterpay website
• Register for or login to your Afterpay account
• Enter or verify your payment details, and then confirm your order
The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout
For information about the Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website.
What If I Can’t pay an instalment?
If you fail to make a payment Afterpay will charge you a late payment fee of $10 and an incremental $7 late fee for each week the order is overdue.
When is the first payment charged?
New Afterpay customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase.
Cards Accepted by Afterpay
• Afterpay accepts MasterCard and Visa credit and debit cards issued in Australia.
• Afterpay does not accept prepaid cards or foreign or international debit or credit cards.
• Afterpay can be used to make purchases on all orders up to $1000. A debit or credit card can be used for purchases under $500, over $500 must be on a credit card.